Benchmark Presentation for PowerPoint to Flash Conversion
There are scores of PowerPoint to Flash converters out there, and they all do some things right, and they all have their problem areas. In such a scenario, it's difficult to rank them all. So I decided on a points system, and created a benchmark presentation. This benchmark presentation has 24 slides, and I provide 5 points for each slide for a total of 120 points.
And then I provide another 80 points for:
- Program interface (10 points)
- Support options (10 points)
- Output (10 points)
- LMS options (10 points)
- Integration with quizzing features (10 points)
- Output to a non-Flash format (5 points)
- Output to Flash based screen savers and EXEs (5 points)
- PowerPoint 2007 compatibility (10 points)
- Pricing (10 points)
And the benchmark presentation is not available as a free download now, although you can request access through the feedback form...
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.